Civilan GPS ACMI Form, Fit, Function Replacement for GNP-10
The HGGR is a cost effective Form, Fit and Function* drop-in replacement for the GNP-10 offering a high-performance GPS/INS based guidance, navigation and control. The HGGR Commercial provides the capability with a Civilian GPS sensor.
- Built-in support for many commonly used IMU’s, including HG-1700 and LN-200 – both AMRAAM and SDLC.
- High-accuracy position (<2m CEP 50%), velocity (<0.1 m/s), and attitude (<0.05°) 1
- Provides navigation solutions at arbitrary points of interest and in the local navigation frame (Wander Azimuth). No singularities passing over the South/North poles or crossing over Meridians
- Flexible mounting and Automatic Attitude Detection
- Latency compensation
- Alternative navigation system during GPS-denied or challenging environments (X-INS aided)
- Compatible message format
- Complete weight, balance, mass properties, and environmental qualified
*Note that not all GNP-10 functionality and specifications are met by the HGGR. For a list of compatible functions, please contact Geodetics.
- Legacy ACMI POD life extension
- Guided munitions
- Unmanned aerial vehicles
- Combat training range instrumentation
- Target control systems
- Ground vehicles and helicopters
This product is also available as the Geo-HGGR SAASM. Contact us for more info.
AEVEX implements quality assurance and quality control procedures based on ISO best practices. Because we are committed to customer satisfaction and providing high-quality services, our quality assurance program includes measures and strategies to ensure compliance with customer specifications and federal standards. We ensure that goals are established based on requirements and desired outcomes and then select objective indicators of performance to measurement criteria against specific timetables and/or quotas. Monitoring and controlling activities are incorporated throughout all phases of our project management lifecycle.