High-Performance, Rugged INS
The Geo-iNAV® is a high-performance, rugged GPS-aided inertial navigation system. The Geo-iNAV tightly couples an RTK-enabled dual-frequency GPS sensor with a wide range of IMU’s including fiber-optic gyro and ring- laser gyro IMU’s for the highest levels of accuracy. The Geo-iNAV provides on-board data recording and hosting of user applications via the SDK. Geo-iNAV is designed to meet a wide range of Air, Land and Sea requirements.
- Simple integration
- RTK enabled dual-frequency GPS
- Wide range of supported IMU’s
- Tight-coupling with Geodetics’ Extended Kalman Filter
- On-board data recording
- Post-processing support with RTD-Post
- In-motion dynamic alignment
- Wander Azimuth frame
- RS-232, RS422 and Ethernet (TCP/UDP) interfaces
- Includes GPS antenna and cables
- Size/ Weight/ Power – 33.8 in3 (4.73 x 3.95 x 1.81) / 20 oz., 10 – 30 VDC @ 2 Amps min. (not including external IMU).
- Temperature Range – Specified: -20°C to +65°C | Operating: -40°C to +70°C.
- Interfaces – External power connector, TNC GPS antenna connector, 1 Ethernet data port, 3 RS-232 serial ports, 1PPS output, 4 status LEDs.
- Real-Time Data Output – Navigation solutions at 100 Hz. available via Ethernet, RS-232, Solution Latency – 16 microseconds 1δ.
- Data Recording/Logging Navigation solutions – raw GPS & IMU data (for post-processing). Other IMU’s available upon request.
- Built-in support for many commonly used IMU’s – Honeywell HG19001, HG19301, HG17001, HG99001, Northrup Grumman LN2001, KVH 1725, 1750, 1775. Other IMU’s available upon request.
- Web User Interface – (status, configuration, log, SW update).
1 ITAR Restrictions Apply
*Please note that the Geo-iNAV SAASM specs may differ
- UAV, UGV, USV navigation and control
- Robotics & ROV control
- Antenna stabilization and pointing
This product is also available as the Geo-iNAV SAASM. Contact us for more info.
AEVEX implements quality assurance and quality control procedures based on ISO best practices. Because we are committed to customer satisfaction and providing high-quality services, our quality assurance program includes measures and strategies to ensure compliance with customer specifications and federal standards. We ensure that goals are established based on requirements and desired outcomes and then select objective indicators of performance to measurement criteria against specific timetables and/or quotas. Monitoring and controlling activities are incorporated throughout all phases of our project management lifecycle.