Rugged Hybrid Dual-GPS INS
Geo-hNAV™ is a rugged, hybrid dual-GPS-aided inertial navigation system which delivers consistent position and attitude measurement accuracy whether the platform is static or moving. The Geo-hNAV combines the best features of the Geo-iNAV inertial navigation system with the Geo-Pointer dual-antenna heading system. For stationary or slowly moving platforms, precise heading is derived from GPS measurements using two GPS antennas rigidly mounted on the platform, separated by a typical distance of 1 to 3 meters. In dynamic conditions, the combination of GPS and IMU provides enhanced position, velocity and attitude measurements.
- Determines attitude of any rigid structure to which it is attached
- Completely autonomous – no external reference is needed for attitude
- Simple integration
- Calibration mode automatically computes antenna separation
- Not sensitive to magnetic field
- Includes GPS antennas and cables
- Size/ Weight/ Power – 33.8 in3 (4.73 x 3.95 x 1.81) / 20 oz., 10 – 30 VDC @ 2 Amps min. (not including external IMU).
- Temperature Range – Specified: -20°C to +65°C | Operating: -40°C to +70°C.
- Interfaces – External power connector, 2 x TNC GPS antenna connectors, 1 Ethernet data port, 3 RS-232 serial ports, 1PPS output, 4 status LEDs.
- Real-Time Data Output – Navigation solutions at 100 Hz. available via Ethernet, RS-232.
- Data Recording/Logging Navigation solutions, raw GPS and IMU data (for post-processing).
- Built-in support for many commonly used IMU’s: Honeywell HG19001, HG19301, HG17001, HG99001, Northrup Grumman LN2001, KVH 1725, 1750, 1775.
- Web User Interface (status, configuration, log, SW update).
*Please note that the Geo-hNAV SAASM specs may differ
- Geo-Pointing on-board sensors on static, low, and high dynamic platforms, such as aerostats, boats, and tanks
- Camera stabilization
- Antenna pointing
- Weaponry pointing
This product is also available as the Geo-hNAV SAASM. Contact us for more info.
AEVEX implements quality assurance and quality control procedures based on ISO best practices. Because we are committed to customer satisfaction and providing high-quality services, our quality assurance program includes measures and strategies to ensure compliance with customer specifications and federal standards. We ensure that goals are established based on requirements and desired outcomes and then select objective indicators of performance to measurement criteria against specific timetables and/or quotas. Monitoring and controlling activities are incorporated throughout all phases of our project management lifecycle.