Master Clock + GPS Aided INS Combined in a Single Enclosure
The Geo-APNT® is an innovative and efﬁcient solution for applications that need precise navigation data, as well as accurate time reference. The Geo-APNT combines a high performance, versatile, GPS master clock with an accurate inertial navigation system that delivers assured position, navigation and timing (PNT) under all circumstances, including temporary loss of GPS, typical of dynamic platforms. The Geo-APNT minimizes size, weight and power (SWaP) due to the integration of positioning and timing that are typically achieved by two independent subsystems.
- GPS-aided inertial navigation and timing
- Support for MEMS, Fiber Optic Gyro and Ring Laser Gyro IMU’s
- Support for RTK and PPK
- PTP Grandmaster (IEEE 1588 v2)
- NTP server (v3, v4)
- Precise 1 PPS, 10 MHz and other timing signals
- Simple integration
- Ruggedized form factor (MIL-STD-810G)
- Tight-coupling with Geodetics’ Extended Kalman Filter
- In-motion dynamic alignment
- Wander Azimuth frame
- RS-232 and Ethernet (TCP/UDP) RS-422 optional
- Includes GPS antenna and cables
- Size/ Weight/ Power – 33.8 in3 (4.73 x 3.95 x 1.81) / 20 oz., 10 – 30 VDC @ 2 Amps min. (not including external IMU).
- Temperature Range – Specified: -20°C to +65°C | Operating: -40°C to +70°C.
- Interfaces – External power connector, TNC GPS antenna connector, 1 Ethernet data port, 3 RS-232 serial ports, Timing I/O, 10 MHz clock, 4 status LEDs.
- Real-Time Data Output – Navigation solutions at 100 Hz. available via Ethernet, RS-232, Solution Latency – 16 microseconds 1δ.
- Data Recording/Logging Navigation solutions – raw GPS & IMU data (for post-processing).
- Built-in support for many commonly used IMU’s – Honeywell HG19001, HG19301, HG17001, HG99001, Northrup Grumman LN2001, KVH 1725, 1750, 1775. Other IMU’s available upon request.
- Web User Interface – (status, configuration, log, SW update).
- DCLS – x3 configurable digital outputs (1PPS, IRIG B002), 3.3V, 50W.
- RS232 – x1 NMEA ToD message (GPZDA, GPRMC).
- Frequency – 10 MHz, sine, 0 dBm in 50W.
- Network – PTP Grandmaster (IEEE 1588 v2), NTP server (v3, v4).
1 ITAR Restrictions Apply
*Please note that the Geo-APNT SAASM specs may differ
This product is also available as the Geo-APNT SAASM. Contact us for more info.
- Observation payload (radars, optronics, electronic warfare)
- Flying test bench
- Flight analysis
- Tactical UAV navigation
- Satcom on the move
- Anti IED jamming systems
- Mobile radios and C3I
- Sensor support (radars, sonars, optronics, electronic warfare)
- Communication networks
- Offshore/DSO platforms
AEVEX implements quality assurance and quality control procedures based on ISO best practices. Because we are committed to customer satisfaction and providing high-quality services, our quality assurance program includes measures and strategies to ensure compliance with customer specifications and federal standards. We ensure that goals are established based on requirements and desired outcomes and then select objective indicators of performance to measurement criteria against specific timetables and/or quotas. Monitoring and controlling activities are incorporated throughout all phases of our project management lifecycle.