Enhancing readiness and continuity
AEVEX provides a full complement of training resources to support both manned and unmanned aircraft operations and maintenance (O&M). Our industry-leading training cadre utilizes a mix of classroom, simulator, hands-on, and real-world on-the-job training to maximize learning efficiency.
Our training approach allows our team to support any level of aircraft or ISR sensor proficiency. Whether new recruits with little or no previous experience or experienced operators in need of re-qualification, our team tailors training solutions to meet end-user requirements. AEVEX helps organizations recruit, train, retain, and re-qualify the most capable O&M personnel to ensure continuity of operations for a wide range of aircraft, sensors, and ground support equipment.
- Courseware Development
- Procedure Checklists / O&M Manual Development
- Classroom Academic Instruction
- Simulator- and Computer-Based Training
- Part-Task-Trainer Instruction
- Flight Training and Qualification
- Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) Mechanic Training
- ISR Sensor O&M Training
- Avionics/RF Systems Maintenance Training
- Loadmaster Training
- CONUS/OCONUS Operational On-the-Job Training